Sunday 27 August 2017

Wrap Dress update

Four of the five wonderful Lilli & Fleur testers have made my Wrap Dress so far, and I am thrilled to share  their excellent results here!  Each one of them turned out so well and so different too!


Some of them made changes like the dress above.  She left off all but one button and added the pretty bow which worked perfectly with the cute fabric she chose.  In this case, buttons would have been lost in the print but the bow is perfect!  Vroni is the gorgeous model.

 

































Kitty is wearing another really lovely dress with a double breasted button detail!  I hadn't thought of that at all and think it works really well.  The colour is perfect for her!


Katie is in a really pretty green floral print that looks amazing with her red hair.   I love the three button layout used on this dress!  I think it looks balanced and is perfect as well!  


Here is Leila in a delicate pink stripe fabric!  It is perfectly matched across the front and back and looks gorgeous.  This dress works really well with the cropped French Back to School Cardigan a free pattern from Ravelry.  

Once again, a huge thank you to all of the people who are testing my patterns for me.  You are amazing! 

I hope to have a few more photos, including a tunic length variarion available to show soon.  

Next up is a pattern for leggings!  I plan to have something put together for testing within a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A bit of a setback...

I wanted to quickly update to say that there will be a delay in getting my patterns up for sale.   I've injured my right hand and arm ...