Thursday 17 August 2017

First Happy Kidz Dress Pattern!

I've just completed my first dress  designed for Gotz Happy Kidz dolls and here are photos from the first Lilli & Fleur Couture Pattern.  I still have a few things to work out in the final version, but I coudn't wait to share these photos!

 Modeled by Lilli, my first Gotz Happy Kidz doll who is a My Doll Best Friend 
limited edition doll called Kitty, this is a basic dress with a gathered skirt.  There are virtualy no sewing patterns  available for this line of dolls, so being tired of the poor fit of patterns designed for other brands, I decided to make my own.





A wonderful group of five women that I met online agreed to be my testers and I am thrilled with the dresses they made using my pattern.  I wouldn't be starting this blog and planning future patterns if it hadn't been for the encouragement, support and excellent suggestions that they gave.  Peggy, Pam, Pat, Sheri and Heather, you are amazing!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ♥ 

Here is a sampling of the wonderful dresses they made testing my pattern and tutorial for me:
































I'm all set to start the next dress.  I think I have something really fun and summery in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A bit of a setback...

I wanted to quickly update to say that there will be a delay in getting my patterns up for sale.   I've injured my right hand and arm ...