Saturday 16 September 2017

A bit of a setback...

I wanted to quickly update to say that there will be a delay in getting my patterns up for sale.  

I've injured my right hand and arm and am unable to manage not only sewing or knitting, but keyboarding and using a mouse as well.  I needed to make quite a few formatting and photo changes to meet the requirements of the site I'd hoped to sell on, and just can not physically do that right now.  I may consider selling them as is, which worked well for my testers, on a storefront of my own in the interim.  If I decide to go that route, I'll update you all here immediately!

We hope to give you good news not too far down the road...

Andrea, Lilli, Fleur and Poppy. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are better. Are selling your pattern. I really like your dresses for the gotz doll.

    ReplyDelete

A bit of a setback...

I wanted to quickly update to say that there will be a delay in getting my patterns up for sale.   I've injured my right hand and arm ...