Monday 28 August 2017

Tunic Length Wrap dress and Leggings!

One of the testers made a Wrap Dress in a tunic length!  I will be including instructions on the pattern for this length too!  It makes a really cute top to wear over leggings.  Clara is showing it off beautifully.

 





































 


And speaking of Leggings, that's the next pattern from Lilli & Fleur Couture!

Here are the girls modeling the samples from the new pattern.

 
The pattern will be out to the testers soon and I can't wait to see how they do with it.  Some of them have little to no experience sewing with knit fabric, so hopefully they will be able to follow my instructions and get great results too!

Also, my son has joined Lilli & Fleur in a techinical role.  He is digitalizing all my patterns for me so they will be of professional quality right from the start!   Thank you son!  He has completed the pattern for the Leggings and I am incredibly happy with the result.  I've asked him to work on my next pattern as  a priority, and since I already have a great sample of it, the tutorial shouldn't take too long to write up once I have the digital pattern.  It's needed it for photos of the pattern layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A bit of a setback...

I wanted to quickly update to say that there will be a delay in getting my patterns up for sale.   I've injured my right hand and arm ...